해외인턴십 (영국 - 런던 UK Work) 오리엔테이션
1. Students must be aware that the programme target is to ‘experience work and English language’, not to seek new skills which they can put onto their CV
2. British work culture, especially at small companies, is for everyone to job-share. This usually involves management dealing with ‘unimportant tasks’. For example, making coffee for the staff. The interns are also expected to take part in such work.
3. A positive attitude is one of the most important characteristics that employers give when choosing an intern. Even if their English is not perfect, the employer would accept the intern if they think they will fit in with their team
4. High expectations are always the main problem that students have. They should go into work with the attitude of a learning experience, especially learning English in a real environment. They should not expect great responsibility in their placements, this happens rarely. Initially they are given basic tasks; their responsibilities may change as the employer gets to know them. Even if the responsibilities do not change the intern should make the most of the placement – learning English is an ongoing process, something new can be learnt every day.
5. The companies are not obliged to pay the students any salary. Sometimes travel expenses are paid. Students should not ask for this, the employer will mention it to them.
6. Standard working hours are 9am to 6pm with 1 hour for lunch. Interns will never be expected to work more than 40 hours in one week.
7. It is impossible to find paid part-time work. If there are occasions when the student must be absent from work, the employer must always be asked first (not told). The placement must be treated as a job, students must be professional in their behaviour at work.
8. If there are problems at work the correct procedure is as follows:
A. If the student wants different responsibilities or more English practice they should speak to their employer and ask them politely; do not demand anything.
B. If the situation will not change (and the employer has said as much) then the student should contact RILC who will then try to solve the problem. It is not automatic that the placement will be changed, this is always the last resort.
C. If the student is not happy with the UNN-RILC decision they can then contact UNN-Interglobal in
9. Students must be prepared to accept a placement in any of their 3 choice areas. UNN-RILC will try to satisfy the first choice but there is no guarantee.
10. If a student is not prepared to accept a placement there must be a good reason. Normal travel (commute) time in
11. Students are not taught English during the internship. They should not expect their employers or colleagues to teach them or help them with their English.
For the 8&8 programme, we can accept intermediate students on condition that they accept that their internship might not be in the field which they requested...
We can find internships for lower level students in business support / customer services, where they will work in an English-speaking environment, but doing fairly simple basic tasks, with very little responsibility.
Any kind of position involving creativity or responsibility (e.g. fashion, design, marketing) will need a strong Upper Intermediate level and an excellent CV. This means that if they do not have any work experience, they must put ALL the relevant subjects which they have studied, and any projects / competitions / volunteer work.
국제 테솔자격증 교육센터미국 국제 테솔 자격증 교육센터 AWP 현장실습 (글로벌 현장학습)
미국 인권구호기구 현장실습►이름: C*대 한OO ►참가프로그램명: 2018년 여름학기 미국 현장실습 ►파견국가: 미국 ►연수기관명: NGO 국제기구(미국 난민인권구호) ►파견기간: 2018년 6월 26일 ~ 2018년 8월 20일 미국 현장실습 참가 수기 여느 때와 같이 평범하게 수업...
2019 해외현장실습 (미국)2019 영어연수 + 해외현장실습/해외인턴십 지역 미국 (샌디에고, 솔트레이크시티, 오리건) 기간 4주~24주 (기간 선택 자유) ① 방학 단기: 4~8주 ② 학기: 12~24주 ③ 기타: 기간 선택 자유 과정...
영국 런던 인턴십 (English plus Internship for EU students only)Our English Plus Programme helps students to accelerate their English language skills and improve their career prospects. Students on this programme attend our Intensive English course (minimum 8 weeks) which is followed by a ...
미국 해외현장실습 (샌디에고, 솔트레이크시티)2018 AWP 미국 해외 현장실습(인턴십 (Pre 인턴십/영어+ 인턴십/해외현장실습) 1. 과정 및 기간: 4주~1년 (*과정 및 영어교육 기간, 시작일자 등 선택 지원 가능 ) 기간 과정 기타 영어 + 인턴십 8주: 영어 4주 + 인턴십 4주 12...
미국 현지 초등학교 현장실습<글로벌 현장학습 참가보고서> 1. 글로벌 현장학습 참가보고서 Week Activity 1 등원 첫날 반 배정을 위한 Placement test를 친 후, 시험결과에 따라서 class를 배치 받은 후 첫 수업을 시작했습니다. 그리고 학원 수업이 끝난 후에는 학원 일정...
해외 현장실습 오리엔테이션해외인턴십 (영국 - 런던 UK Work) 오리엔테이션 1. Students must be aware that the programme target is to ‘experience work and English language’, not to seek new skills which they can put onto their CV 2. British work culture, especially ...
2018 영국 해외인턴십 (해외 현장실습)2018 런던인턴십 (English for Work plus Internship) 1. 지역 및 과정: 영국 런던 / 8주~48주 (영어+인턴십) 영국 YMS 워킹홀리데이 비자 소지자는 영어 4주+인턴십 최대 2년 지원가능 2. 영어연수 : 대학부설 어학센터에서 레벨테스...
2016 AWP 해외현장실습 사진신청 및 상담: 한국대학신문 교육사업팀, 인터글로벌 INX / RILC 한국사무소 Flora Kim / firstname.lastname@example.org / 010-7770-6982 / 02-352-6982 / 02-2223-5065